How do I apply?
To find out more information about the course and to apply go to the UCAS website where you will find the full prospectus http://www.ucas.com
UCAS provider code:271
Entry requirements you need are:
- A grade C (or equivalent) in English, Mathematics anda Science subject
- An undergraduate degree (2:2 or above) from a UK Higher Education Institute or equivalent
- Original copies of any award certificates demonstrating the above at the interview stage
What are we looking for?
Cambridge Early Years Teaching School are looking for candidates who not only meet the minimum entry requirements, but who are passionate about working with young children and enabling them to reach their full potential.
We are looking for applicants with the following skills, qualities and experience:
- A commitment to teaching and learning, particularly with reference to the Early Years;
- Understanding of children as learners and child development;
- A clear educational philosophy;
- Understanding of educational issues;
- Recent experience of working with children in the early years setting;
- A satisfactory standard of written and spoken English;
- Ability to use ICT;
- Ability to establish effective working relationships;
- Ability to take responsibility for their own professional development;
- Understanding of the demands of this school based route into teaching;
- Capacity to work with parents to enhance children’s learning and development;
- Confidence to work as part of a team of practitioners;
If you have any queries about this please contact SCITT Programme Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org