Due to the current Coronovirus pandemic Nursery and Primary schools are only open for a small group of key children. In order to continue to provide support and learning opportunities for our wider communities we will be updating this site regularly to provide activities, ideas and guidance for home learning.
Cambridge Early Years Teaching Schools welcomes visitors to come to any of the 6 Cambridgeshire Nursery Schools.
A visit is usually half a day. It involves discussions with the Head of Centre/Assistant Head of Nursery, a look around the Nursery and time spent in the classes talking to practitioners.
There is a small charge of £90.00 for one visitor and £50.00 for additional members in the group.
We offer training across all aspects of the EYFS. We have particular expertise in:
• Special Educational Needs
• Behaviour management including the STEPS program
• Literacy – Using Core books, writing Helicopter stories.
• Developing outdoor literacy based Story trails
• Technology in the Early Years
• Outdoor Learning
• Communication and Language development
• English as an Additional Language
• Positive Relationships and Parent Partnership
• Physical Development
• Maths in the Early Years
• Running a School Allotment
• Forest School training
• Learning Environments and Continuous Provision
To book a visit contact your Nursery School of choice:
- Brunswick Nursery School, Cambridge 01223 508790
- Colleges Nursery School, Cambridge 01223 712168
- The Fields Nursery School, Cambridge 01223 518333
- Histon Nursery School, Cambridge 01223 712075
- Homerton Nursery School, Cambridge 01223 508766
- Huntingdon Nursery School, Huntingdon 01480 375216
If you are a potential student or would like to visit more than one Nursery School please contact us.