Cambridge Early Years Teaching Schools welcomes visitors to come to any of the 6 Cambridgeshire Nursery Schools.
A visit is usually half a day. It involves discussions with the Head of Centre/Assistant Head of Nursery, a look around the Nursery and time spent in the classes talking to practitioners.
There is a small charge of £90.00 for one visitor and £50.00 for additional members in the group.
We offer training across all aspects of the EYFS. We have particular expertise in:
• Special Educational Needs
• Behaviour management including the STEPS program
• Literacy – Using Core books, writing Helicopter stories.
• Developing outdoor literacy based Story trails
• Technology in the Early Years
• Outdoor Learning
• Communication and Language development
• English as an Additional Language
• Positive Relationships and Parent Partnership
• Physical Development
• Maths in the Early Years
• Running a School Allotment
• Forest School training
• Learning Environments and Continuous Provision
To book a visit contact your Nursery School of choice:
- Brunswick Nursery School, Cambridge 01223 508790
- Colleges Nursery School, Cambridge 01223 712168
- The Fields Nursery School, Cambridge 01223 518333
- Histon Nursery School, Cambridge 01223 712075
- Homerton Nursery School, Cambridge 01223 508766
- Huntingdon Nursery School, Huntingdon 01480 375216
If you are a potential student or would like to visit more than one Nursery School please contact